Thursday 21 April 2011

24th April 2011

Hello Royal Wedding themed show. The awesome Darlene Love, my track of the week, should be gracing the pair as they make their way down the aisle.

The Sound of Music
Processional and Maria, Rodgers and Hammerstein

Muriel's Wedding
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, Abba

The Thief of Baghdad
The Love of a Princess, Miklos Rosza

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Some Day My Prince Will Come, Adriani Caselotti

A King in New York
The Loving Mandolin, Michel Villiard

True Romance
White Wedding, Billy Idol

The Wedding Singer
True, Spandau Ballet

Emma
The Wedding and End Titles, Rachel Portman

Kiss me Kate
Wunderbar, Kathryn Grayson and Howard Keel

Last Action Hero
Overture - The Marriage of Figaro, Mozart

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Tis Harry I’m Planning to Marry, Howard Keel and Doris Day

The Bride of Frankenstein
Main Title, Franz Waxman

Father of the Bride
Today I Met The Boy I’m Going to Marry, Darlene Love

My Fair Lady
Get Me To The Church On Time, Stanley Holloway

No comments:

Post a Comment