Friday 22 July 2011

24th July 2011

My first venture into the land of Riz Ortolani garners my TotW this week.

The King and I
My Lord and Master, Rita Moreno

Providence
Valse Crespesculaire/Finale, Miklos Rosza

Time of the Gypsies
Ederlezi, Goran Bregovic

The Alamo
The Alamo, Dimitri Tiomkin

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
(I've Got A) Golden Ticket, Leslie Bricusse & Anthony Newley

There Will Be Blood
Prospectors Quartet, Jonny Greenwood

Frantic
Frantic, Ennio Morricone

Kill Bill Vol 2
Goodnight Moon, Shivaree

Cannibal Holocaust
Camerama’s Recreation, Riz Ortolani

Gattaca
Becoming Jerome/Gods Hands, Michael Nyman

Little Buddha
Enlightenment, Ryuichi Sakamoto

Hum Aapke Hain Koun
Joote Dedo, Praise Lelo - Balasubrahmanyam & Chorus/Lata Mangeshkar

No comments:

Post a Comment