Thursday 10 May 2012

11th May 2012

My track of the week goes to Michael Nyman for Bird List Song

Band Wagon
The Triplets, Fred Astaire, Nanette Fabray, Jack Buchanan

The Thing from Another World
Main Theme, Dmitri Tiomkin

Juno
I'm Sticking With You, The Velvet Underground

The Godfather
Speak Softly Love, Nino Rota

Aarzoo
Sarjan Sarjan Teri Dulhan, Yagnik Alka and Chorus

Gladiator
Now We Are Free, Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard

Once Upon a Time in the West
The Man with the Harmonica, Ennio Morricone

Easy Rider
It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), Roger McGuinn

Barbarella
Barbarella, Bob Crewe and Charles Fox

Father of the Bride
Today I Met (The Boy I'm Gonna Marry), Darlene Love

An American Werewolf in London
Metamorphosis, Elmer Bernstein

Pontiac Moon
Kansas City, Wilbert Harrison

The Falls
Bird List Song, Michael Nyman

No comments:

Post a Comment